A quick update...
Gosh, I haven't posted for a while so I thought I had better let you know I'm still alive! There will be some update pics coming VERY soon, and even some pics of AB FAB!!
Before Christmas I got down to 74kg - exactly 35kg lost! Then I turned into the cookie monster and started eating everything in sight and put on 7.5kg over Christmas. Had a darn good time doing it though!
I have been working very hard since then, and as of last weigh in I was 73.4kg, so I have finally lost that Christmas weight.
I am now on holiday in Brisbane, Australia, and there's no way I'm going to lose that weight for a THIRD time, so I'm tracking furiously and so far so good!! I'm trying to prove that you CAN lose weight on holiday. Oh, and I'm having a fabulous time too! I've discovered for the FIRST time that I LOVE SHOPPING!! Shopped up a storm at DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) so now I have some great new clothes to wear. And getting in plenty of incidental exercise walking around Dreamworld and sightseeing etc.
In a few days I'll be on the Gold Coast meeting some of the beautiful ladies who inspire me at AB FAB 2007. Check out the details here.
Once I get home I'll upload some new pics I promise!
Before Christmas I got down to 74kg - exactly 35kg lost! Then I turned into the cookie monster and started eating everything in sight and put on 7.5kg over Christmas. Had a darn good time doing it though!
I have been working very hard since then, and as of last weigh in I was 73.4kg, so I have finally lost that Christmas weight.
I am now on holiday in Brisbane, Australia, and there's no way I'm going to lose that weight for a THIRD time, so I'm tracking furiously and so far so good!! I'm trying to prove that you CAN lose weight on holiday. Oh, and I'm having a fabulous time too! I've discovered for the FIRST time that I LOVE SHOPPING!! Shopped up a storm at DFO (Direct Factory Outlet) so now I have some great new clothes to wear. And getting in plenty of incidental exercise walking around Dreamworld and sightseeing etc.
In a few days I'll be on the Gold Coast meeting some of the beautiful ladies who inspire me at AB FAB 2007. Check out the details here.
Once I get home I'll upload some new pics I promise!

1 Comments:
At 4:00 PM GMT+12,
Stella said…
heey!
great to see that you are back in blogland, was wondering how you were going.
glad to hear you are doing well, and are having a good time in brissy, i know shopping is now an obsession of mine too, i love it!
looking forward to the photos,
X
adele
Post a Comment
<< Home