2004/2005

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Another year gone by...


A very Merry Christmas to you all, and happy new year too!!!

This is always the time of year when we tend to look back on the past year, and forward to the next. And I'm pleased that this year, I am proud of my past and looking forward to the future. :)


I'm over half way to goal now, so here are a few comparison pictures of this time last year:

1: 20.11.2005 (the day after my wedding), Mt Maunganui Tauranga NZ, approx 100kg.
2: 19.11.2006 (wedding anniversary), Devonport Auckland NZ, approx 75kg.
3: 24.11.2005 (on honemoon), Cruise ship Whitsunday Islands, approx 100kg.
3: 18.11.2006 (anniversary weekend away), MOTAT Auckland NZ, approx 75kg.


So, despite packing on a few (7.5) kilos over Christmas, I'm pretty proud of my efforts over the last year and I'm VERY excited to see where I'll be in another year's time.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM GMT+13, Blogger Kelz said…

    You look absolutely gorgeous in that second photo!! Is that the same top as in the first one???!!

    Here's a great year of losing weight! I will be joining you on that journey!

     
  • At 7:16 PM GMT+13, Blogger mimbles said…

    Wow! Tracey, you look fabulous :D I'm excited seeing where you are now, can't wait to see what another year brings!

    Christmas cost me 7 kilos too :-S Still, I'm better off than I was this time last year. Onwards and downwards!

     
  • At 8:20 PM GMT+13, Blogger Mezz_E said…

    Wow Tracey you are lookin fabulous! You are doing so well. I love keeping track on your weight loss, so inspiring!

     
  • At 9:48 PM GMT+12, Blogger georgie_c said…

    What a stunner you are!

    You haven't posted for a while, so I hope you are still smiling and keeping on with getting healthy.

    All the best!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home