2004/2005

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Size 16!



Okay, after promises and promises, I am finally updating my blog with pictures of me wearing SIZE SIXTEEN!!

Seriously, I haven't been this size since I WAS 16, so it's pretty exciting for me!!

The first photo is my new size 16 white top (which my husband informs me is his favourite) and a skirt that I've had but never been able to fit. Oh, and my wedding shoes which are finally getting some wear. :)


The second photo is my new size 14 top and size 14 black pants. I also bought two other pairs of size 14 pants - brown and grey. Waittaminute! What happened here? Tee hee. Apparently Pagani have slightly bigger sizes than the rest of the world. But I'm NOT complaining!!

Oh, and look again at the second photo. Are those... Collarbones?? WOOHOOO!!!


And to compare... I JUST found this old photo of me with my friend Emma. Awww, I'm so bootiful. :P

9 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM GMT+13, Blogger stevierose said…

    sensational you are so beautiful!

    what an amazing weight loss!
    so proud of you! nearly there tracey, nearly at goal woohoooo!

     
  • At 5:54 PM GMT+13, Blogger KT said…

    You look so beautiful!!
    Congrats on the awesome weight loss.

     
  • At 10:26 AM GMT+13, Blogger Lynda said…

    Wow, you are soooooooooooo beautiful, way to go girl.

     
  • At 1:24 AM GMT+13, Blogger Trisca.. said…

    Hi Tracey! Great to see your new posts and even better to see those pix - you look sensational!! Congratulations lovely.. you're just steaming on down to goal and looking brilliant. Keep up the fabulous work!!

    Trisca.. xo

    P.S. You look smaller than a 16 in thoe pix!

     
  • At 6:20 PM GMT+13, Blogger Alison said…

    Wow Tracey Anne!!!! You look awesome! I can't wait until my ticker looks like yours!
    :) Alison

     
  • At 3:10 AM GMT+13, Blogger mimbles said…

    Don't you look just fabulous! And I LOVE that black top *plots to steal Tracey's wardobe when muuuuch closer to goal* LOL

     
  • At 11:12 PM GMT+13, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tracey anne you look AMAZING!! :)

    so proud of you.. mwah

    and by the way your hair is divine :) xxx

     
  • At 11:50 AM GMT+13, Blogger emharvie said…

    Tracey you are looking fabulous! Well done.

     
  • At 8:56 PM GMT+13, Blogger Ang said…

    WOW WOW WOW!!

    check out those collarbones!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home