2004/2005

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another one bites the dust

Another kilo, that is.
I'm on a roll at the moment and the hits just keep on coming. I am most DEFINATELY going to reach my 5kg goal by 11 September (I have decided). I have 2.4kg to lose in 4 weeks. So be ready for some new pics of me in my new size 16 clothes.

I've had a few challenges lately, but they've all bitten the dust too, with my weightloss journey coming first every time. I spent two days out of town on a business trip - all expenses paid. I was with a group of 5 of us, and we ate out every meal. But with some good choices, willpower and a fair bit of luck, I stuck to my points both days! Today at work we had a morning tea shout (mmm... free food and drinks...) but I ignored the food and ordered a peppermint tea (0 points). I win again! Oh, and I've decided to give up coke. (Drinking at LEAST a 600ml bottle of coke zero EVERY day was making me more than a little addicted). I was expecting the worst, but it's turning out easier than expected - Three days down and I'm still caffeine free!

And yes, I lost weight this week. 1.1kg Hoorah! That brings me to another milestone - a total of 30.8kg lost. The most exciting thing for me is that now I have less than 20kg to lose - just in the teens! Surely I can do that!

So if you're lacking a bit of mojo, help yourself to a bit of mine. This weightloss thing is AWESOME baby, and it's SO SO SO worth the sacrifices.
Yes, it is HARD. But it sure is FUN!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM GMT+12, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can I borrow a wee bit please??? (weight loss mojo that is.)

     
  • At 10:36 PM GMT+12, Blogger Christine (Australia) said…

    WOW - that's fantastic - congratulations! How motivating is that?? Keep it up.. chris

     
  • At 8:54 PM GMT+12, Blogger Mezz_E said…

    Hey Tracey!Way to go! Congrats on reaching the 30kg lost mark. Feels awesome hey? So happy you are going so great, keep it up and can't wait to see some more pics Mezz
    x

     
  • At 4:10 PM GMT+12, Blogger Stella said…

    woohoo! congrats, you are doing so well!
    really happy for you tracey anne!!
    no reason why you cant knock off the next 20kg and get to goal, you must be feeling super fantastic.
    treat yourself to some new clothes :D you deserve it.. and kicking the coke zero habit, i might have to follow ur lead on that one. it is addictive!
    XX
    adele

     

Post a Comment

<< Home