Follow the yellow brick road

My first update for a while, so I apologise for that. But things are ticking along nicely so no need to worry. I've fallen off the wagon a few times (morning tea shouts at work are my downfall) but thanks to the support I get on the WW message boards and at my meeting I just jump back on that ol' wagon and off we go. :)
An update shot was long overdue, so for your viewing pleasure I present my pink top (size M). This photo was taken on the 13th July.
So, how am I going? Well the weight is still slowly coming off and my loss to date totals 28.2 kg. Just 1.8 kg to lose to get to 30kg lost.
My WW leader, Wanda, has set a challenge that I have accepted to lose 5 kilos by Monday 11 September. That's 800g per week. I am VERY excited about this challenge and am putting my all into it - starting with TRACKING. And I have a reward planned for when I meet this challenge - SHOPPING! I am currently still wearing size 18 clothes, so after I lose this 5kg I am going to buy some new size 16 clothes from Pagani. HOORAH!! :D
The biggest difference I am noticing about myself lately is that I'm starting to feel NORMAL. When I am at work or around other people, I don't feel like the obese one any more. I feel confident that I can look good, and that people accept me for who I am. WOW, what a change! Very excited about getting closer and closer to my goal.
A few more piccies for you... Yesterday my husband and I went for a beautiful walk up to the top of Otanewainuku. For the locals, this is the big hill behind Oropi/Te Puke. From the top you can (just) see Tauranga, and on the other side, Mt Tarawera and even Rotorua. Very cool! And compare this to me walking up the mount a few months ago, I think I can see a slight difference in my body shape.


I will keep you updated as to how my weigh in on Monday goes, and how I'm doing with my 5 kg challenge. Wish me luck!

9 Comments:
At 2:29 PM GMT+12,
Stella said…
hey tracey anne.
wow! wow wow wow! from your profile pic, you look like a different person! i bet you are feeling great, you look happy!
i am sure you can make your 5kg challenge successfully! good luck with that!
missed you for a while there, glad you are back :)
XX
At 3:17 PM GMT+12,
stevierose said…
woohoooo trace u are amazing that challenge sounds great...i might join ya on that one!
lets do it!
At 7:48 PM GMT+12,
~Kathryn~ said…
you look fabulous - and what a great achivement so far
good luck with your challenge
~Kathryn~
www.uplatette.typepad.com
At 12:13 PM GMT+12,
frangigal said…
WOO HOO Tracey!! You're looking absolutely stunning.
Well done & thanks for the update.
Petina
xoxo
At 12:16 AM GMT+12,
Trisca.. said…
Hi lovely.. you look FANTASTIC and congratulations on becoming a 70s girl!!!! So close to your 30kg now too. Yes, I saw it on the WW site.. sneaky thing, you haven't said a word! :-) Just thrilled for you and you've got to be feeling fantastic. Keep going Tracey - you're inspirational stuff!!!
Trisca.. xo
P.S. I do miss your updates and your comments on the boards but am always glad to see where you're up to when you've got the time. I will try and email you too.. although no promises with my workload at the moment!!!
At 5:00 PM GMT+12,
TitanThirteen said…
You look awesome!! You look sooooo differant from the first photo its unbelievable! YOU GO GIRL WoooHoooo!!
At 8:33 PM GMT+12,
Anonymous said…
Tracey you look FANTASTIC! Keep up the amazing work.. :)
Erica xx
At 11:43 AM GMT+12,
KT said…
I seriously wouldn't have recognised you from your profile to now!!!!!
WOW!!
You have inspired me to go and get on a treadmill so that I won't have to look dowdy standing with you at Ab Fab!?!?!!
Seriously.... WOW!
At 8:36 PM GMT+12,
mimbles said…
Looking good Tracey! I look forward to seeing pics of you in your new size 16 clothes - how exciting :D
Post a Comment
<< Home