Photo update


These are the latest pics of me at 87kg - over 21kg lost since I started WW. I know I've been promising these for a while... The one on the left is one of my new tops I bought to celebrate 20kg lost and a successful Easter challenge.
I still have a Loooooong way to go before I start loving photos of myself, but I'm starting to feel a lot better in my skin. I like wearing nice clothes now because I think I look good, rather than my old "why bother, I'm still fat and ugly" attitude.
For comparison purposes, here are a few older pics of me at approx 109kg:
WEEK IN REVIEW: 02 May 06 - 08 May 06
Food points = 145/147
Water = average 12 glasses per day
Exercise points = 20.5 earnt
Sugar points = 22/14 (oops)
weight loss = 2.1kg (Ummm... WOW. Happy me.)
Okay, so I had a bit of a blow out this week. At work we had a morning tea shout to celebrate me and another guy starting work there. It was in my honour so I could hardly refuse... So I had half a savoury muffin (3.5pts) and a piece of sponge cake (5.5 pts). Afterwards I was really annoyed because I knew that there was no way I could fit that into my daily points (I only had 9 points left anyway). So what did I do? I went back at afternoon tea and had seconds!!! Holy heck I can't believe myself sometimes...
So anyway, I put it ALL of it in my tracker (all 17.5 points of glorius JUNK, plus my usual daily food) and just worked extra hard during the week to make up for it. And somehow, I made it! (I even had a fabulous loss this week - 2.1kg)
It never ceases to amaze me that nomatter how badly I lose control, if I just track it - Viola! I get control back again. I just want to encourage anyone who has had a bad food day. FORGIVE yourself, TRACK everything, and GET BACK on the wagon.
Hakuna Matata everyone!




10 Comments:
At 6:42 PM GMT+12,
mimbles said…
WOW Tracey, how fabulous are you looking!!!! I LOVE that top you bought for your 20kg reward :)
You're so right about the importance of tracking even the worst blowouts, when I've done that it's always worked out ok. I wish I'd been doing it this week - gone of the rails a bit I have :(
You have done amazing things! I find your perseverance and positive attitude such a great inspiration and I'm so happy to see things going so well for you :)
*hugs*
Cheers
Mim.
At 7:23 PM GMT+12,
Em said…
You look absolutely gorgeous....what a big difference. Thanx for being so positive....has really helped me reading your blog today :). Have a great week
At 9:10 PM GMT+12,
frangigal said…
Tracey... you look incredibly gorgeous. WOW!!!! Well done & I love the new top. I'm so proud of you :-)
At 9:28 PM GMT+12,
Unknown said…
Wow Tracey!!!
What a hot mama!!! You have done so well mate!!!
At 8:32 AM GMT+12,
Sue said…
YOU.
LOOK.
AMAZING.
Look how far you've come - you look healthier, slimmer and SO much happier. Well done!
At 10:25 AM GMT+12,
Rachel said…
You look awesome! Keep up the excellent work........YOU GO GIRL!
At 5:00 PM GMT+12,
stevierose said…
tracey you are looking awesome..woohoooo sexy sexy...good on ya, your such an inspiration!
At 6:08 PM GMT+12,
Chubbymum said…
You look fantastic!!! I bet you are feeling on top of the world with looking at those photos hun. What a long way you have come.
Love CM
At 8:50 PM GMT+12,
Stella said…
wow, i can seriously tell how fantasmagloriously u are doing! you look great! :)
i think u are totally right with the forgiving yourself and moving on, something i should take note of!
congrats on your lovely tops, there is more of that to come!!
love adele xx
At 1:28 AM GMT+12,
~Kathryn~ said…
wow - you look great - what a fabulous weight loss - CONGRATULATIONS
Post a Comment
<< Home