Beautiful People

Once again, I'm taking a leaf out of PCP's book...
The other day I went to this website and found some celebrities who are the same height as me (5'3" or 160cm).
It came up with a few well known beauties including: Ashanti, Brittany Murphy, Christina Ricci, Samia Ghadie, & Jessica Simpson.
Now, I know I'm only human and we can't all look like super models, but it was still inspiring to see what other people have achieved and what I can aim for.
And it really makes you think... It's all worth it, isn't it? I mean, sure it's a lot of hard work and sacrifice. But just imagine how wonderful it will be when we are at goal...
When I'm at goal:
* I can buy gorgeous clothes from shops that I've never even dared set foot in.
* I will have the confidence to take on anything, including trying new hobbies and meeting new people.
* I can buy sexy underwear with patterns and pictures and not just be restricted to WHITE and HUGE.
* I will be fit, and healthy and be able to play sports and enjoy all sorts of outdoor activities with my hubby.
The list goes on and on...
What will you do when you're at goal?
WEEK IN REVIEW: 25 April 06 - 01 May 06
Food points = 140/147
Water = average 11 glasses per day
Exercise points = 16.5 earnt
Sugar points = 7.5/14
Weightloss = 200g GAIN
That was my first gain THIS YEAR. I really can't complain... But I don't want to lose sight of my goals, so I need to try extra hard.

3 Comments:
At 4:59 PM GMT+12,
James said…
What is holding you back form doing all that now? ps celebrities are terrible shallow human beings. I'm sorry.
At 10:13 AM GMT+12,
Rachel said…
Hi Tracey,
What a great idea, I am going to go and find celebs that will be at my weight goal as well. Any extra bit of inspiration always works for me. My 'things to do' when I get to goal sound exactly the same as yours. Keep up the good work!
Rachel
At 5:28 PM GMT+12,
Tracy, Callum and Emily said…
I love checking into your blog regularly to see how you're doing! Keep up the great work. I love your goals! Cheers
Tracy
Post a Comment
<< Home