2004/2005

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Another day, another dollar...

Nothing amazing to report this week. I'm enjoying WW and finding a good balance between food and exercise. Pity the same can't always be said for work/home balance - I seem to be pretty busy these days. But hey, it's gotta be done and I enjoy my job so I can't complain.

I tried on my wedding dress the other day, first time since the wedding 6 months ago. I've probably lost about 10kg since then and the first thing I noticed is that I have a waist! More noticible in real life than in photos, but I'll show you some anyway:

















WEEK IN REVIEW: 09 May 06 - 15 May 06
Food points = 135.5/147
Water = average 11 glasses per day
Exercise points = 24.5 earnt
Sugar points = 9/14
weight loss = 400g

VERY excited about my 400g loss this week - it's a great loss any week, but I wasn't expecting much after my big loss last week, so I'm delighted. Onwards and downwards.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM GMT+12, Blogger Rachel said…

    A great loss, well done. I love your wedding dress, its lovely.

     
  • At 12:15 PM GMT+12, Blogger mimbles said…

    Gorgeous dress, gorgeous woman :) Hey you're almost half-way now! Looking good Tracey :D

     
  • At 5:26 PM GMT+12, Blogger Lisa said…

    WOW!!! You're looking fantastic girlie!

    I looked at the 'now' photo and expected to see you holding your dress up for fear of it falling down LOL

    You're an absolute inspiration Tracey. Keep up the great work.

    Lis.
    xxx

     
  • At 12:37 AM GMT+12, Blogger Rae said…

    WOW Tracey Anne, you are lookgin so so so so very good! WOW!! the differnec is amazing, and i can see that waist!
    i actually did the same thing and tried on my wedding dress this week, more than a year later, and my body is totally a different shape now, i never would have gone for the same style if i was this size! It's amazing how our bodies are changing! in respose to the question what am i going to do when i get to goal, and am going to hire my hubby a tux, get a FABULOUS dress, and get my photographer friend to take some gorgeous photos of us. and get my beely button pierced (but i am getting nervous about that one!!)
    anyway, you are an inspiration and i just wanted to say keep up the fabulous effort!
    Rae :)

     
  • At 9:37 AM GMT+12, Blogger kristy said…

    You're looking fantastic :)
    Well done!
    X Kristy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home