2004/2005

Friday, April 28, 2006

Nailed it!

Thanks Caddy for reminding me that I haven't actually updated my blog yet... In regards to my 20kg lost challenge... I nailed it!!
I weighed in on Monday at 87.6kg which brings me to a total of 21.4kg lost!!!
I'm SO excited to have made it, but it really only makes me MORE determined to make my next goal: 25kg lost will be HALF WAY!!!! Woohoo, I can't wait!!
I've put 3 tops on layby at Pagani as my reward and I'll pick them up next Friday, so expect lots of piccies then.

In the meantime, my new exciting news is... I have a job!!
I've been unemployed for a couple of months since moving to Tauranga with my hubby, but I have just started my new job. I totally love it! It's a great mix of computer support & use, and customer service - both of which I love. I've had three days so far and the team I work with are awesome. I'm very thankful to God for my new job, although it means I have a LOT less time on my hands...

WEEK IN REVIEW: 18 April 06 - 24 April 06
Food points = 145/147
Water = average 10 glasses per day
Exercise points = 25.5 earnt
Sugar points = 3.5/14
Weightloss = 2.2kg (Two weeks - didn't weigh Easter Monday)

P.S... Remember the Otanewainuku summit walk that I mentioned last post? Well, I nailed that too! It was gorgeous. Pity it poured with rain so there was no view... I'll have to do it again sometime. :D

5 Comments:

  • At 4:56 PM GMT+12, Blogger Kris said…

    Congrats on getting over the 20kg mark bring on 25kgs.

    Also congrats on the job.

    Have a good weekend.

    Kris:)

     
  • At 3:40 PM GMT+12, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congratualations - that's a fantastic achievement... enjoy your rewards :)

     
  • At 3:54 PM GMT+12, Blogger mimbles said…

    WOOOHOOO! 20kg goal smashed and a new job! Congratulations Tracey :) And mountain climbing too, you're on fire girl! So, will we get pics of you showing off your reward tops for us?

     
  • At 5:48 PM GMT+12, Blogger Stella said…

    excellent :)
    so happy to hear that you are doing so well!! looking forward to the pics of ur new clothes - it is such a thrill when there are new clothes hanging up in the bed room, isnt it?
    take care
    XX
    adele

     
  • At 1:16 PM GMT+12, Blogger Mezz_E said…

    Congrats Tracy! You are doing so well! Keep up the great work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home