2004/2005

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!

I know, I've been totally slack at updating lately. How have you all been? I hope everyone survived Easter. I have managed to prove that you CAN enjoy Easter and have chocolate eggs AND hot cross buns and STILL stay within your daily points!! Hoorah! I even managed to work in some fun exercise with my hubby (get your mind out of the gutter - we went for a WALK).
Here's the recap for the last two weeks:

WEEK IN REVIEW: 04 April 06 - 10 April 06
Food points = 143.5/147
Water = average 10 glasses per day
Exercise points = 34 earnt
Sugar points = 11/14
Weightloss = 0kg (stayed the same)

WEEK IN REVIEW: 11 April 06 - 17 April 06
Food points = 142.5/147
Water = average 11 glasses per day
Exercise points = 28 earnt
Sugar points = 19.5/14 (C'mon, it's Easter!)
Weightloss = ?kg (Easter Monday - didn't weigh)



Last week I had a few challenges, including a CHOCOLATE FONDUE night (oh, the torture!) but I managed to stick to my pre-counted plate of fruit and didn't even miss the choccy! (much...)

I have discovered the joy of some beautiful walks around Tauranga. Obviously, walking around the Mount is ALWAYS gorgeous. I also love the estuary walk around Waikareo, and on Friday Nathan and I tried one of the gorgeous bush walks up Otanewainuku (behind TePuke). We weren't quite game to try the 2 hr summit walk though... YET. Watch this space!












OH, and I went to Pagani and tried on a couple of gorgeous tops to celebrate completing my 7kg in 70 days Easter challenge (I lost 8kg!). But I'm going to hold off buying one until I've reached my 20kg lost mark. Only 800g to go and I expect to make that next monday 24th. Expect an updated pic when I do!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM GMT+12, Blogger Unknown said…

    you look GREAT. I'm rooting for you, girl!

     
  • At 1:31 AM GMT+12, Blogger mimbles said…

    You always have tales of the most beautiful places to walk, that photo of the bush path going up through the trees towards the light is just lovely!
    I look forward to hearing good news next Monday :)

     
  • At 10:25 PM GMT+12, Blogger Tina said…

    Hey hun, good for you being so close to your 20kg mini goal!!

     
  • At 3:04 PM GMT+12, Blogger stevierose said…

    fantastic stuff you look beautiful in your dress!

     
  • At 1:49 AM GMT+12, Blogger Tracy, Callum and Emily said…

    Hey Traceyanne
    - I'm a Tracy Ann too... but without the "e's"...

    I love your blog... I've had a bit of a down week and you have 'picked me up' and inspired me! Thanks!!!

    I'm really happy for you - that you are 'losing it' at the ripe young age of 22! I'm nearly 28 and wished I had got off my bum and into gear much earlier!

    Well done and keep up the great work!

    Cheers
    Tracy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home