An exciting week for me.
So, what else have I been up to? Well during the weekend my husband and I drove up to Auckland to watch a dance show his sister coreographed/directed/produced. It was called "Illusion Palace" and it was really fantastic.
Then on Saturday we drove down to Hamilton for my graduation!
Just a diploma, not a degree, but nontheless it was exciting to finally have that elusive piece of paper that proves I'm qualified... (Oh, and I steered clear of the supper after the ceremony. Yay me.) Me graduating -->

WEEK IN REVIEW: 28 March 06 - 3 April 06
Food points = 146.5/154
Water = average 10 glasses per day
Exercise points = 31 earnt
Sugar points = 5.5/14
Weightloss = 1.9kg
So this week I have TWO major challenges:
Firstly, I am going to a CHOCOLATE FONDUE night at my brothers on wednesday. The plan: Take along pre-counted fruit and marshmellows, and stay the hell away from the chocolate! I'll let you know how I go.
Secondly, I need to lose another 800g to get to 20kg lost which is a goal I've been dreaming about for a long time. I'm aware that after a huge loss this week my weightloss may slow down, but there's no harm in trying! The plan: Walk 5 days this week for an hour or more, do my (new) WW Fit Strip exercise DVD twice, and maybe even try skipping one day this week for a total duration of 10 minutes. All this along with sticking to my points (only 21 per day, not 22) and drinking water.
WISH ME LUCK!

14 Comments:
At 9:04 PM GMT+12,
Chubbymum said…
OMG girl you rock! I wish I could lose that much in 70 days!!
You are a legend. Pity you didn't put what you ate this week... I wouldn't mind losing the same he he he he.
I managed to stay the same weight this week with all the exercise and pointing grrr but hey thats the breaks.
Wohooo 80's girl!!! I am going to be there one day he he'
Love Chubbymum
At 10:15 PM GMT+12,
frangigal said…
YAY YAY YAY!! You are doing so well & you deserve it too. I hope you get the 800g next week & we can celebrate all over again :-)
At 10:35 PM GMT+12,
~Kathryn~ said…
congratulations - found your blog by chance ... and what an inspiration you are !!!
At 12:18 AM GMT+12,
mimbles said…
YIPEEE!!! Doing the happy dance for you :) Congratulations!
GOOD plan you've got there for the fondue night, though no-one should have to endure torture like that - I wish you the best of luck :)
Oh, and congrats on graduating too!
At 10:35 AM GMT+12,
Sue said…
A fantastic week! Not only did you have that great loss, but you graduated as well - congratulations.
At 5:37 PM GMT+12,
Kris said…
Congrats on the loss and getting close to your 20kgs.
You are doing a fantastic job keep it up.
Have another good week.
Kris:)
At 10:10 PM GMT+12,
Tina said…
OMG Congratulations Tracey Anne! An 80's girl...you must be so proud of yourself! Way to go!!
At 2:12 PM GMT+12,
Lee-Anne said…
That is a really awesome result. Congratulations on all your achievements last week. Well done.
At 4:18 AM GMT+12,
Stella said…
:) i think we are gonna have to do the happy dance again!!
and congrats on ur grad
At 5:06 PM GMT+12,
Em said…
Wow a 80's girl that is absolutely fantastic Tracey Anne....Well done on graduating also and hope the chocolate night went well..Keep up the great work :)
At 12:37 AM GMT+12,
Trisca.. said…
Tracey - congratulations on smashing through into the 80s with such a terrific loss this week. Well done!!! Your exercise is excellent and I'm so impressed that your sugar points are so low... you deserve to hit your 20kg this week for sure!!
Hope you're having a wonderful week and hope you survived the chocolate fondue!!
Trisca.. xo
At 9:22 AM GMT+12,
Anonymous said…
congratulations on an amazing weight loss.
good luck this weekend with the chocoloate fondue!!!
At 9:07 AM GMT+12,
Chubbymum said…
Where are ya girl?
Love Chubbymum
At 11:31 AM GMT+12,
TitanThirteen said…
Gee i'd love to just be a 100's girl!! lol
Great work, you're an inspiration! :o)
Post a Comment
<< Home