More motivation and my weekend challenge.
Righto, next time I add to this blog will be after my Monday weigh in, and you will learn if I have managed to reach my 15 kilos lost. In between now and then, I have a huge challenge...
This afternoon (Friday 3rd March) I am off to beautiful Waihi Beach for the weekend for our church camp. This is going to be a really great time of fun, hanging out with good friends, hanging out with God, and enjoying the beach. BUT it will mean I have no control over what goes on in the kitchen.
However, I DO have control over what goes into my MOUTH!! So I'm armed with my points guide and my tracker and am DETERMINED to stick to my points this weekend. My weigh-in on Monday depends on it! My philosophy is: If there's nothing I can eat, I'll eat nothing. But I'm also taking along some healthy snacks (carrots, rice crackers, salsa, WW muesli bars) so that I'm not tempted.
Wish me luck!!

I am also following in the footsteps of many of the WW girls who inspire me so much. I present to you my virtual model! As you can see, there's a pretty huge difference between my "before" and "after" models, so I'm very excited about being able to take some "after" photos when I get to goal.
In the nearer future, I'm going to take an "update" photo around easter time and post it here - provided I reach my "7 in 70" easter challenge.
Check back on Monday to see if I reached my 15kg lost!!
This afternoon (Friday 3rd March) I am off to beautiful Waihi Beach for the weekend for our church camp. This is going to be a really great time of fun, hanging out with good friends, hanging out with God, and enjoying the beach. BUT it will mean I have no control over what goes on in the kitchen.
However, I DO have control over what goes into my MOUTH!! So I'm armed with my points guide and my tracker and am DETERMINED to stick to my points this weekend. My weigh-in on Monday depends on it! My philosophy is: If there's nothing I can eat, I'll eat nothing. But I'm also taking along some healthy snacks (carrots, rice crackers, salsa, WW muesli bars) so that I'm not tempted.
Wish me luck!!

I am also following in the footsteps of many of the WW girls who inspire me so much. I present to you my virtual model! As you can see, there's a pretty huge difference between my "before" and "after" models, so I'm very excited about being able to take some "after" photos when I get to goal.
In the nearer future, I'm going to take an "update" photo around easter time and post it here - provided I reach my "7 in 70" easter challenge.
Check back on Monday to see if I reached my 15kg lost!!

5 Comments:
At 4:19 PM GMT+13,
Kris said…
Good Luck with getting to your 15kgs.
Have a great weekend sounds like it will be a lot of fun at Waihi. We are heading over to the Mount on Saturday for the day so I hope the weather is fine for the both of us.
Kris:)
At 8:06 PM GMT+13,
mimbles said…
I'm sure you'll find something you can eat, even if you can't eat very much of it:) Don't let yourself eat too little will you! The snacks sound like a very good idea. Good luck on getting to the 15kg mark and have a wonderful time at the camp!
At 10:51 PM GMT+13,
Tess said…
Fingers crossed for the 15kgs!!
Will pop back in and see how you went.
At 5:17 PM GMT+13,
Chubbymum said…
Tracey Anne
Woohooo Waihi.. I love that place! We are looking for a Batch to buy over there at the moment. Plus one of my goals by the end of the year is to tackle that Waihi hill and walk over it to the beach over the other side.
I will do it!
You can do it too! You can reach the 15 kilos woohooo
Love CM
At 8:26 AM GMT+13,
Chubbymum said…
Ok Tracey Anne... how did the weigh in go?
Come on girl! Whatever the result you know that you will get to that 15kg mark don't ya.
Love CM
Post a Comment
<< Home