Go directly to GOAL. Do not pass Go, do not collect $200.

First things first: At weigh-in on Monday I recorded a loss of 400g for this week. I'm very happy with that, especially considering my big loss last week. Onwards and downwards! I now have only 1.9kg to lose to get to 90kg, and only 2.9kg to lose to get to my 20kg lost mark. How exciting!! :D
On the WW message boards this week Caddy (I think) mentioned this website: StopStaringClothing.com.
OH WOW. The clothes are just so gorgeous and there are so many I want to buy!! Apart from a lovely distraction, this got me thinking about things...
What will it be like to be at goal?
What will I feel like? What will I do? How will my life be different? And, how will I CELEBRATE?
If you're ever feeling down about your weightloss journey, I reccomend you ask yourself these questions. You will soon conclude that all this sacrifice will be SO worth it!!
I WANT TO:
Buy something lovely to wear, maybe from Stop Staring, or something similar. Go shopping and buy a whole new wardrobe, especially from my favourite shop Pagani. Get my belly button pierced - because I will finally have a belly worth showing off! Go hiking with my husband - he has some gorgeous scenic routes he's been dying to show me. Go Horse riding. Play Tennis. Go ice skating. Have some glamour photos taken. Maybe try my hand in theatre - I've always loved acting and drama growing up, but let it slide because I lacked the confidence. ANYTHING I WANT TO - because if I can achieve this, I can do anything!
Oh, and I've decided to do a weekly recap of my WW journey - this will help keep me accountable. Sooo.... For the week 14 March 06 - 20 March 06:
Food points = 148/154
Water = average 10 glasses per day
Exercise points = 32.5 earnt
Sugar points = 7.5/14
Weightloss = 400g
Not a bad week if I do say so myself. Here's hoping I can keep it up. Keep smiling everyone, I couldn't do this journey without you! Have a fab week, and start thinking about how wonderful it will be at goal.

9 Comments:
At 12:21 PM GMT+12,
mimbles said…
Well done Tracey, you're going to be an 80's girl in no time!
At 4:06 PM GMT+12,
Em said…
Great loss Tracey :)
Such a positive post...and in ref to your comments on my blog, yes it is a feeling of yes I can do this now, it is so wonderful as the kgs go the confidence builds and yes you can do anything, the sky is the limit:)Just the whole overall feeling is awsome not just the scales but just how much better you feel..... You take care and have a great rest of the week
At 9:24 AM GMT+12,
Sue said…
You've got some great things lined up to enjoy when you get to goal. How about lining up some fun things to try along the way (I went rock-climbing for the first time when I got to 90kg)?
At 5:55 PM GMT+12,
Suzy said…
Well done on the loss and the wonderful progress so far.
Those clothes look beautiful. Great incentive.
At 10:32 PM GMT+12,
Rae said…
You are so close to the 80's i bet you can almost taste it (and i bet it tastes better than chocolate or icecream!).
I love your goals, esp about getting back into theatre, thats an awesome thing to aim for! and i want to get my belly button pierced too at goal, nervous about it hurting though, but you have put me at ease, and taught me that i can do anything! Thanks for being such an inspiration!
Rae :)
At 7:25 PM GMT+12,
Shaz said…
Tracey you are wonderful. Thankyou for being so supportive. You are doing marvelously.
It's those little goals that we have to hang onto. I mean, the big goals are important, but so very often they seem so far away. Keep those happy, positive thoughts going and you will get there before you know it.
At 3:37 AM GMT+12,
Anonymous said…
tracey i just love reading your posts. Keep on going, in no time you will be at goal and you will be so proud of yourself. i have a question, i also want to do a vitual model of myself, could u tell me where i can find this? thank you Patricia
At 10:34 PM GMT+12,
Trisca.. said…
Tracey - the Stop Staring dresses are divine! I think when I hit the 80s I might get myself one - they're absolutely stunning!!
You are doing so well and I love your positivity. You're staring down the barrel at the 80s now so hope you have a terrific week this week. I still have a bit of a smile at how similar our stats are although when I go on my honeymoon for 5 weeks, I reckon you're going to leave me for dead! *LOL*
Take care,
Trisca.. xo
At 10:59 PM GMT+12,
Anonymous said…
hi tracey, thanks for your comment.
im going to try and do a virtual model of myself, thank u for the link. im creating a blog from my holiday here in Portugal. There u will be able to see more photos and descriptions. i only started it yesterday, so its a growing creation.
http:/myholidayinportugal.blogspot.com
oh how tall am i? short. im only 158cm
Patricia XXX
Post a Comment
<< Home