Wedded bliss
I've noticed that a lot of poeple have wedding pictures in their blogs - hey, everyone loves a wedding! So I thought I'd share a bit about mine...The day went perfectly (we couldn't have asked for better weather) and I couldn't be happier. My wonderful mother-in-law made my dream dress for me. and I got lots of lovely comments - especially from people who hadn't seen me for a while (although I think that's usual on your wedding day - it's compulsory to think the bride looks beautiful!).
I managed to lose 12.1 kg before my wedding day (November 19 2005) and I felt great. Although I did manage to GAIN 4.7 kgs (!!) on the honeymoon - God I love cruise ships!
I can't wait to get to my goal weight and be one of the few people who can't fit their wedding dress - because it's too big and baggy! Tee hee, maybe I'll have it taken in and get some new photos...

4 Comments:
At 3:32 PM GMT+13,
stevierose said…
dear tracey-anne loved your blog it is far more interesting than mine..u look wonderful in your wedding photo : ) good luck on your journey...hope to see your progress through the year xxx
At 6:45 PM GMT+13,
Chubbymum said…
My wedding dress was a big size too and I can't wait to say the same thing.
Woohooo
Chubbymum
At 4:34 PM GMT+13,
Lisa said…
Tracey, you look absolutely stunning in your wedding dress!
Keep up the fabulous work, you're doing so well!
Lis.
xx
At 9:03 PM GMT+13,
Tiffany said…
my goodness you are such a pretty bride and are thoose doves?!
Post a Comment
<< Home