Nuffink.

I had hoped to be able to post a picture of my gorgeous bookmark showing 15 total kilos lost this week, but alas. After having a fabulous week - stayed within my points every day, drank all my water and then some, and exercised every day far more than usual - the scales showed a loss of...
*drumroll please*
Nothing. Zip, zero, nada, nuffink.
Which brings my total loss to date to 14.3kg.
But I am one of the first ones to remind people that what the scales say is NOT important - only the successful changes you are making in your life will count in the long run. So it is time to take my own advice and move on. After all, what's one more week in the scheme of things? Nuffink.
So I've decided to post a few more "BEFORE" pictures to remind me of my success so far, and success to come.
The first picture (to the right) is the oldest. Taken a few years ago while in China. I'm not sure what I weigh there, but it's more than I am now...

This is one of my favourite wedding pictures, but OH BOY would you look at those arms! One of my least favourite attributes. Can't wait to tone down those arms. Gotta get me one of those "Fit Strips".

This picture was taken on our honeymoon (We took a cruise, but this was on Hamilton Island, in the beautiful Whitsundays). I put on 4.7kg on the 10 day cruise, so I'm guessing I'm a few kilos heavier than on the wedding day. NOT a very flattering picture.
And taking a leaf out of Nicole's book, here is a photo of my hand, taken yesterday at 94.7kg. I don't like having pudgy fingers, so I'm looking forward to being able to compare my gorgeous skinny fingers with this shot. (And yes, my ring finger IS crooked. It always has been.)Anyway, I've rambled enough now. Must get back on track and shift those kilos for next week! I do have a challenge though... I'm off to church camp on the weekend, so I won't have control over the cooking. Wish me luck!

7 Comments:
At 9:57 PM GMT+13,
Em said…
Good attitude to have Tracey Anne it is the overall picture not just the scales.. I am sure you will have a loss next week. Good luck on the camp
At 1:08 AM GMT+13,
mimbles said…
We'll be seeing that bookmark picture soon enough I'm sure :) Church camp hey? That could be a tricky one! Let the cooks know you're doing WW, it might make a difference and it can't hurt. Enjoy the soul food anyway even if the body food falls short :)
At 4:35 PM GMT+13,
frangigal said…
You're a little ripper mate. You're doing great you look gorgeous & you sound like you're having fun. You go girl.
Petina
xoxo
At 5:11 PM GMT+13,
stevierose said…
nearly there tracey ann...lets do it and aim for our goal this week!!
love your wedding pics as well, you look beautiful!
At 4:26 AM GMT+13,
Stella said…
...only the successful changes you are making in your life will count in the long run... what a wise thing to say, thats going on my board!
good luck on the weekend. but hey, you worked it out last time whe u went to the restuarant in ur last entry so i am sure u can do it again!
At 1:55 PM GMT+13,
Mezz_E said…
Tracey,
What a fantastic blog, you know it won't be long till you have that beautiful 15kg bookmark. You are so positive and always have encouraging beautiful comments for me. What a beautiful friendly happy face you have. Love the wedding pics too!
Mez
x
At 11:49 AM GMT+13,
Tina said…
Staying the same is better than gaining hun. I also stayed the same at my last weigh in, although I was expecting a gain (phew!)
You and your hubby look so happy together...and great idea taking a pic of your hand...might have to "borrow" that from you!
Good luck for the upcoming week hun...and the church camp, you have a good attitude towards it so you should be fine!
Post a Comment
<< Home