I'm channelling Princes Crankypants.
So today I'm taking a leaf out of Princess Crankypants' book (actually, her blog) and representing my weightloss (12.8 kg so far) in pictures.

I'm very impressed with this man Tony. His Spanish Mackerel weighs a mighty 12.8kg. That must have been an effort to reel in!

And this sweet dog (I think her name is Lulu) weighs in at 12.8kg too! (Although look how cute she was at just 3kg.)

This groovy bike weights 12.8kg (maybe I should jump on my bike a bit more to lose the next 12.8kg) as does this handsome circular saw.
So thanks for the inspiration PCP, keep up with your awesome journey. And best wishes to everyone else - keep making good choices! We can do it in the end.
Now I'm off to celebrate my loss. :)

3 Comments:
At 12:49 PM GMT+13,
Sue said…
This is a very cool idea for visualising your weight loss! I like to go to the supermarket and pick up how many 10kg bags of spuds I've lost - gets me some very strange looks!
At 9:16 PM GMT+13,
Kris said…
What a great loss, you must be so proud of yourself and so you should be.
Keep up the good work!!
Kris:)
At 4:31 PM GMT+13,
Stella said…
hello
:) you are doing so great, it must make you so happy!
i have to say i laughed when i saw the bike and saw! its hard to believe we carried that around with us! my friends pointed out that i have lost 6 1kg hand weights. i stuck them down my shirt and wondered how the hell i managed with it!
keep up the great work, you are an inspiration darl!
adele x
Post a Comment
<< Home