BEFORE...
One day I really want to be one of those fabulously skinny people that people say "Wow, I can't believe you were ever overweight!" to. Then I'd whip out my handy album of "before" pics and show them my success!
So here I'm starting my collection of "before" pics.

The first two pics were taken roughly the same time I joined weightwatchers at 109kg. The third pic is with my beautiful nephew Ezra, approx 10 months later and 10kg lighter.
This weight loss thing is a long process, not just a destination so I thought I'd share a few thoughts on how the journey is going for me so far...
BEFORE I was the girl who:
- Intensely despised exercise and would do anything to avoid it!
- Thought eating a subway foot-long with extra cheese and bacon was healthy!
- Absolutely despised herself and had no self-esteem.
NOW I am the girl who:
- Enjoys going for walks with my husband and learning to MOVE more.
- Loves cooking healthy new recipies from my Weight watchers recepie books.
- Is looking forward to being fitter, healthier and happier.
I WANT to be the girl who:
- Loves spending "me" time going for a run.
- Can handle any situation including going out for dinner, and doesn't miss eating junk food.
- Looks in the mirror and thinks "I love being me!!"


1 Comments:
At 8:52 PM GMT+13,
Kris said…
Well done on making changes and learning to deal with situations better. Having a Blog is a great way to write your feelings down and get the support of others. Good Luck with your journey.
Kris :)
Post a Comment
<< Home